Let’s face it, buying a new home while trying to sell your existing home can sometimes be frustrating. There are loans and listings to juggle, showings to manage, and closing dates to coordinate. In addition, evolving interest rates can impact your financial planning decisions late in the process, creating tough choices.
Building your dream home while selling your existing home doesn’t have to be difficult.
With the right plan in place, smart financing options to protect you from uncertainties, and expert partners to help keep your schedule on track you can have the confidence to enjoy planning and building the home you’ve always wanted without any of the unwelcome anxiety.
What is it?
The Homebuyer Foundations Program simplifies your new home purchase by coordinating the sale of an existing home with exclusive new home construction financing options.
Our team of real estate and lending partners work with you to create a step-by-step plan to stage, list, market, and sell your existing home while your new home is under construction. Financing is made easy with lending options that take the guesswork out of financial planning.
- An experienced real estate partner with Gina Guarino Group at Coldwell Banker to help manage the preparation and sale of your home at a discounted listing rate.
- Extensive market research and documentation to establish a listing price and lead to a successful sale.
- Listing and marketing services to help find enthusiastic buyers.
- Coordination of financing options with the sale of your home and new home construction schedule by Tony Reda at First Midwest Bank.
- Exclusive lending opportunities for Phillippe Builders customers, including:
- Lock your mortgage interest rate for up to 360-days while your home is under construction.
- A float down option so you can take advantage of rate decreases during the construction period.
What’s the next step?
Our real estate and lending partners will meet with you to discuss all of the options and advantages of the program. If you think it’s right for you, they will coordinate the sale process, financing, and construction calendar in advance, so you can look forward to the closing date on your new home with confidence.
Just ask your Phillippe Builders Home Consultant to get you started and we’ll schedule a convenient time for you to meet with our Homebuyer Foundations Program partners.