Financing Opportunities and Information
Phillippe Builders Helps Connect You to Financing Opportunities
Phillippe Builders has been working with home buyers and lenders for decades. We understand the financial landscape of real estate in the midwest and can help connect our home buyers to reputable financing opportunities.
Ask your Home Consultant about these and other financing opportunities.
Phillippe Builders Preferred Lenders
Diamond Residential Mortgage Company
Senior Loan Officer, NMLS #258561
Phone: (219) 736-8442 ext. 18
Mobile: (219) 682-4208
Katica (Kat) Dusevic
Home Mortgage Consultant, NMLSR ID #130176
Phone: (219) 662-5222
Mobile: (219) 313-0810
A&M Mortgage Group
Senior Mortgage Banker, NMLS ID #263572
Phone: (800) 794-0634 ext. 267
Mobile: (219) 477-9278
Academy Mortgage Corporation
Mortgage Consultant, NMLS ID #188102
Phone: (219) 942-9333
Mobile: (219) 488-7809
FHA’s Energy Efficient Mortgage For Your New Energy Star Home
The Energy Efficient Mortgage program (EEM) from the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) helps homebuyers or homeowners save money on utility bills by enabling them to finance the cost of adding energy efficiency features to new or existing housing as part of their FHA insured home purchase or refinancing mortgage. Benefits of the program include lower down-payments and 100% financing of qualifying energy improvements. You save money by qualifying for your mortgage before adding qualified energy efficient improvement savings.
For more information, please review the (Fact Sheet PDF) from Donna Holmer and our friends at Diamond Residential Mortgage.
USDA Rural Development Single Family Housing Guaranteed Loan Program
The USDA provides a guaranteed loan program to help home buyers afford and fiance home purchases. More Information.
Applicants must purchase a home within the eligible rural areas, and have a household income that does not exceed the established limits where the home is located. Additional Guaranteed Loan Features include but are not limited to:
USDA Loan Overview
- 100% financing, no down payment is required. The loan amount may not exceed 100% of the appraised value plus the loan guarantee fee.
- Flexible credit guidelines. Non-traditional credit histories may be accepted.
- Fixed 30 year interest rates apply. Lenders and applicants agree upon interest rate.
- Eligible closing costs and lender fees may be included in the loan or paid by the applicant.
- Eligible repairs and improvements may be included in the loan.
- Applicants apply with an approved lender of their choice.
- Not limited to first time homebuyers.