Custom Townhomes from $300s
We’re sorry, townhomes in Village Green at Coffee Creek are currently sold out.
We’re nearly ready to announce our newest Chesterton community, just minutes from the Coffee Creek Preserve! Sign up to get the latest news (you can unsubscribe at any time).
Custom townhomes next to the lush Coffee Creek preserve—with more time for family and fun thanks to maintenance-free properties!
Village Green is a quiet neighborhood of luxury townhomes nestled agaist the idyllic Coffee Creek Watershed Preserve. Right in your backyard you’ll find more than 150 acres of natural beauty, five miles of walking trails, a scenic boardwalk, fountains, an outdoor pavilion, and an amphitheater.
Chesterton offers a quaint downtown square, ringed with unique boutiques and coffee shops. In the summer and fall, the town park hosts farmers markets, craft fairs, and weekly outdoor movie nights. Water sports and beach enthusiasts will enjoy easy access to the Indiana Dunes, just 10 miles away, and golfers can tee-off at the Sand Creek Country Club.
Maintenance-free properties means you’ll never have to make time for chores like lawn mowing or snow removal. Your property will look smart all year round as you enjoy life in your new custom home.
Village Green features the spacious Briarwood, a versatile townhome with many opportunities for you to expand or customize your living space.The Briarwood
COME VISIT US!
We’d love for you to come tour our homes and see what Village Green has in store. You can explore a model and start imagining the custom possibilities for your new home or see below for current availability of move-in ready models.
Sales Center: 606 Village Point, Chesterton, IN 46304
ENERGY SAVING FEATURES
• Tyvek weatherization barrier house wrap
• Insulated basement foundations
• Insulated steel entry doors
• R-15 wall insulation
• R-38 ceiling insulation
• Jeld-Wen LOW-E thermo pane single hung windows with grids
• 200 amp electrical service
• PEX water supply lines
• 92+% high efficiency furnace by Carrier
• Humidifier, air filter and programmable thermostat
• Seer 13 rated central air conditioning by Carrier
• .70EF high efficiency power vent water heater
• Sill sealer under exterior wall plates
• Independent HERS rating certification
• Poured and insulated concrete foundation walls
• 2 car attached garage, dry walled and painted, with concrete drive width of garage door
• 16’ x 7’ steel embossed panel insulated garage door and opener
• Exterior lighting allowance
• Exterior locksets by Schlage
• Maintenance-free hardboard with wide trim board around windows
• Cultured stone accents, per plan
• Aluminum gutters, downspouts and maintenance-free aluminum soffits and fascia
• Owens Corning Oakridge architectural shingles
• Two frost proof hose spigots
• Landscaping & Irrigation system
• Brick paver public walkway
• Concrete patio (per plan)
Frigidaire Stainless Steel Smudge Proof dishwasher, gas range and micro hood
• Granite Counter Tops in wide range of latest colors with under mount sink
• Quality concealed hinge cabinet designs
• Delta uni-lever designer faucet
• Lighted work areas
• Quality concealed hinge cabinet designs
• One piece tub/shower units
• Cultured marble countertop with integrated sink
• Delta uni-lever designer faucets
• Vent fans where needed
• Ample size mirrors over vanities
• Award winning builder with more than 50 years of building experience
• New home warranty
• Proud builder of RESNET ENERGY SMART qualified homes
• 150 acre nature conservatory with walk/ jogging paths
• Protective Covenants
Town of Chesterton
726 Broadway, Chesterton Indiana 46304
Phone: (219) 926-1641
(South Shore Service into Chicago)
Fun Fact: In 1958, Evan Murrs created the first electric bicycle powered by Lithium-Ion batteries in the shop class at Chesterton High School.
Duneland School Corporation is located in Northwest Indiana and serves over 5000 students from a 92 square-mile area including Westchester, Jackson, Liberty and parts of Pine Townships, all located in Porter County. Duneland consists of five elementary schools (grades K-4), two intermediate schools (grades 5-6), a middle school (grades 7-8) and a high school (grades 9-12). Each school has a hot lunch program and bus service is provided to all students living outside of walking boundaries.