Village Green features maintenance-free luxury townhomes that are designed for a modern lifestyle while capturing the character of traditional Midwest architecture. Models start in the $260′s (prices subject to change).
Village Green at Coffee Creek captures all the charm of the rural Midwest in an idyllic community just minutes from landmark cultural and entertainment destinations.
True to the small town ideal, Coffee Creek offers a quaint downtown square, ringed with unique boutiques and coffee shops. In the summer and fall, the town park hosts farmers markets and weekly outdoor ‘Movie Nights.’
The Village Center is built along a prairie restoration park that combines natural public spaces with the Village Green civic amenities, including an outdoor amphitheater with seating for more than 400, extensive brick-paved walking trails, overlooks, boardwalks, water plaza and a spacious outdoor pavilion featuring two picturesque fireplaces.
Settled among hundreds of acres of green space and environmental restoration, Coffee Creek Center has become a national model for sustainable development. While the land contains 17 acres of non-buildable areas and wetlands, nearly 250 acres are contained in the preserved green space, parks and constructed wetlands—a haven for hikers, bikers and nature lovers.
Water sports and beach enthusiasts will enjoy easy access to the Indiana Dunes, just 10 miles away, and golfers can tee-off at the Sand Creek Country Club. Of course, one might also opt to while-away leisurely hours exploring the shopping, dining and evening entertainment surrounding nearby Valparaiso University.
ENERGY SAVING FEATURES
• Tyvek weatherization barrier house wrap
• Insulated basement foundations
• Insulated steel entry doors
• R-15 wall insulation
• R-38 ceiling insulation
• Jeld-Wen LOW-E thermo pane single hung windows with grids
• 200 amp electrical service
• PEX water supply lines
• 92+% high efficiency furnace by Carrier
• Humidifier, air filter and programmable thermostat
• Seer 13 rated central air conditioning by Carrier
• .70EF high efficiency power vent water heater
• Sill sealer under exterior wall plates
• Independent HERS rating certification
• Poured and insulated concrete foundation walls
• 2 car attached garage, dry walled and painted, with concrete drive width of garage door
• 16’ x 7’ steel embossed panel insulated garage door and opener
• Exterior lighting allowance
• Exterior locksets by Schlage
• Maintenance-free hardboard with wide trim board around windows
• Cultured stone accents, per plan
• Aluminum gutters, downspouts and maintenance-free aluminum soffits and fascia
• Owens Corning Oakridge architectural shingles
• Two frost proof hose spigots
• Landscaping & Irrigation system
• Brick paver public walkway
• Concrete patio (per plan)
Frigidaire Stainless Steel Smudge Proof dishwasher, gas range and micro hood
• Granite Counter Tops in wide range of latest colors with under mount sink
• Quality concealed hinge cabinet designs
• Delta uni-lever designer faucet
• Lighted work areas
• Quality concealed hinge cabinet designs
• One piece tub/shower units
• Cultured marble countertop with integrated sink
• Delta uni-lever designer faucets
• Vent fans where needed
• Ample size mirrors over vanities
• Award winning builder with more than 50 years of building experience
• New home warranty
• Proud builder of RESNET ENERGY SMART qualified homes
• 150 acre nature conservatory with walk/ jogging paths
• Protective Covenants
Town of Chesterton
726 Broadway, Chesterton Indiana 46304
Phone: (219) 926-1641
(South Shore Service into Chicago)
Fun Fact: In 1958, Evan Murrs created the first electric bicycle powered by Lithium-Ion batteries in the shop class at Chesterton High School.
Duneland School Corporation is located in Northwest Indiana and serves over 5000 students from a 92 square-mile area including Westchester, Jackson, Liberty and parts of Pine Townships, all located in Porter County. Duneland consists of five elementary schools (grades K-4), two intermediate schools (grades 5-6), a middle school (grades 7-8) and a high school (grades 9-12). Each school has a hot lunch program and bus service is provided to all students living outside of walking boundaries.